Tenda has introduced a Wifi 6 router according to IEEE 802.11ax, the Tenda RX3.
According to its own specifications, it achieves a maximum of 1200 Mbit/s in the 5 GHz frequency range and 574 Mbit/s in the 2.4 GHz range with suitable end devices. Thanks to multi-user-multiple-in-multiple-out, downloads are very fast and several users at the same time do not compete for the available bandwidth – several users can be served in parallel.
- AX1800 Speeds
- 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps, 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps
- 3x Gigabit LAN, 1x Gigabit WAN
- OFDMA + MUMIMO
- 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU
- BSS Coloring
- WPA3 encryption
- Gigabit ports
- App control via iOS and Android
Tenda routers are fairly inexpensive and don’t offer endless setup options. However, we’ve found time and time again, including here in the latest test of the Tenda AC23, that they are economical and very easy to set up. In addition, they run stable. The disadvantage is the sparse firmware updates. If you want maximum security, you should go for a manufacturer with a clear update policy. However, they are a good choice as an access point behind an existing router.
- Extreme Dual band Wi-Fi speeds: RX3 adopts MU-MIMO + OFDMA to significantly improve network performance and efficiency，wipe out latency. Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1. 8 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz band)
- Boosted WiFi Coverage: Achieve the strong, reliable，stable Multi-story home Wi-Fi coverage with RX3 as it concentrates signal to your devices far away using 5GHz dedicated powerful WLAN full-featured front-end module, equipped with integrated signal amplifier
- Advanced technology: With the 1.5GHz high-performance quad core processor, the network load capacity is comprehensively improved. Provide faster and more stable Wi-Fi，support BSS coloring technology,RX3 effectively alleviates co-frequency interference, Improves Efficiency
- Increased battery life: TWT (Target Wake-up Time technology) can effectively reduce the power consumption of terminal equipment and greatly extend its battery life. Use materials that meet international standards to effectively protect the environment.
- Beyond security: The RX3 carries a new generation of WiFi security standard WPA3, which increases the difficulty of algorithmic and network password cracking, can prevent forced- attacks, violent cracking, and protect user privacy in open Wi-Fi networks.
- APP smart control: Wi-Fi status can be controlled remotely through the Tenda APP, even while travelling, which facilitates the real-time monitoring of routers. Tenda app easily set up and remotely manage your home network