If you have a 27″ iMac whose hinge is broken, you have the questionable pleasure that the display now hangs down and ergonomic work is no longer possible. In addition, the whole thing looks sad.
This is because Apple undersized the hinge and it just breaks. But instead of taking the whole device apart and replacing the hinge, you can solve the problem in seconds: with the MacHack! This is simply a bracket that you clamp between the iMac base and the display and then lock it in the desired angle with a screw. Done!
- Lightweight and durable, elegant hinge solution!
- Original US Invention made by the original inventor and patent holder!
- Simple installation, just slide it on and forget about it until adjustment is needed!
- Works on all 27" iMacs from 2012-2018
- Satisfaction guaranteed, lifetime warranty!
Since the whole thing happens behind your display anyway, there are no aesthetic problems. The price is just about fair and makes your iMac 100% operational again without you having to let it go or invest in an expensive repair.