Amazon Echo Show 10
The third generation of Echo Show with screen has a good trick up its sleeve: the screen orientation adjusts automatically depending on where you are standing. So if you move around during video telephony or need to look at a recipe while cooking, the screen is always correctly adjusted.
Moreover, the largest model among the Echo devices comes with an integrated Smart Home Hub. You connect your Zigbee devices to it. So the Echo Show 10 covers pretty much all the requirements of a modern household appliance.
- Alexa can show you even more - With a 10.1" HD screen that’s designed to move with you, video calls, recipes, and shows are always in view. The speakers deliver premium, directional sound.
- Stay in frame - Video call friends and family or take a picture while the 13MP camera with auto-framing and motion keeps you front and center.
- Smart home made simple - Set up compatible Zigbee devices or smart products without a separate hub. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
Amazon Echo 4. Generation
The fourth generation of the Amazon Echo comes in a spherical shape. Completely round and geometrical it differs clearly from its predecessor. In addition, Amazon is now placing value on sustainability: many materials are to come from recycling. A good step in the right direction, we think. We usually also have a Zigbee Hub on board the device, so that smart home devices can be connected directly.
- New look, new sound - Echo delivers clear highs, dynamic mids, and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room.
- Voice control your entertainment - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. Plus listen to radio stations, podcasts, and Audible audiobooks.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
Amazon Echo Dot 4. Generation
Even the smallest Amazon Echo comes as a sphere. As usual there is one model with and one without LED watch, which is a little bit cheaper. This new model is said to have improved the sound even more in contrast to its rather flat designed predecessor.
- Meet the all-new Echo Dot with clock - Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa. The sleek, compact design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound.
- Perfect for your nightstand - See the time, alarms, and timers on the LED display. Tap the top to snooze an alarm.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to tell a joke, play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, and more.
Amazon Fire TV Stick & Fire TV Stick lite
There are also new versions of Amazon’s Fire TV Stick: it is now 50% faster than its predecessor with a new quad-core processor. It is suitable for 1080p streaming and 60 frames per second.
The difference to the Fire TV Stick lite are two points: first, it does not support the Dolby Atmos sound format, second, the remote control has fewer buttons – you cannot control your TV with it. If you don’t want to miss these two functions, you have to pay the small extra charge.
Blink Outdoor Security Camera
Amazon extends the Blink Camera series with a model called Blink Outdoor, which is intended for outdoor use. It is weatherproof and should last up to two years with two lithium batteries. Of course it is fully compatible with Alexa.
- Blink Outdoor is a wireless battery-powered HD security camera that helps you monitor your home day or night with infrared night vision.
- With long-lasting battery life, Outdoor runs for up to two years on two AA lithium batteries (included).
- Outdoor is built to withstand the elements to help you protect your home inside or out, come rain or shine.