Anker offers a new wireless powerbank with 10000mAh capacity, the PowerCore III 10K.
It offers you one USB-A and one USB-A output and delivers a maximum of 18 Watt (9 Volt at 2 Ampere). It can also be charged with 18 watts via the USB-C port – this reduces the charging time.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Portable Wireless Charging: Qi-certified to provide up to 10W of wireless charging power to phones, earbuds, or other devices on the go.
- High-Speed USB Charging: Connect to either the USB-C or USB-A port to give your phone or tablet a powerful charge up to 18W.
- Desktop Mode: Use PowerCore as a wireless pad by connecting to a power supply via the USB-C port. Charge your device wirelessly while giving PowerCore’s internal battery a full recharge.
- What You Get: PowerCore III 10K Wireless, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Especially practical with this model is the integrated Qi Charger, which can charge your devices like iPhones or AirPods wirelessly. This can also be done while the Powerbank itself is charging. This should be suitable for many charging situations.