Apple has added a Fire TV to its own lineup: the 4K Max.
The Max comes with a few new features. It is 40% faster than the normal 4K stick and therefore also allows picture-in-picture video. So you can watch a stream and see what’s going on at your video doorbell at the same time. In addition, Wifi 6 is now supported (assuming a corresponding new router).
The CPU is now clocked at 1.8 GHz, which is 0.5 GHz more than the normal Fire TV Stick 4K. Furthermore, there is half a gigabyte more RAM (2 GB), which is exactly the same as in the big brother Fire TV Cube.
- Our most powerful streaming stick - 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick 4K, with faster app starts and more fluid navigation.
- Support for next-gen Wi-Fi 6 - Enjoy smoother 4K streaming across multiple Wi-Fi 6 devices.
- Cinematic experience - Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos audio.
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV - Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Stream for free with IMDb TV, Pluto TV, Tubi, and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote - Search and launch content with your voice. Get to favorite apps quickly with preset buttons. Control power and volume with one remote.
- Do more with your smart home - View the front door camera without stopping your show using Live View Picture-in-Picture. Ask Alexa to check the weather or dim the lights.
- Game on - Fluid gameplay and fast-rendering graphics with a 750Mhz GPU. Access popular games with a Luna cloud gaming subscription.