A large USB-C Powerbank also needs a strong power supply to be recharged in a short time. Anker therefore offers a Powerbank with 256000 Wh capacity and a power supply with 65 Watt charging power as a set.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Huge Capacity: With a massive 25,600mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone 11 more than 5 times, a Samsung Galaxy S20 more than 4 times, or provide a full charge to a 13.4ʺ MacBook.
- Laptop Charging On-The-Go: If your laptop is running low, just pull out PowerCore to get a high-speed charge wherever you are.
This allows the Powerbank to be recharged quickly. If you use the Powerbank to charge your devices, you can achieve almost the same charging power as with the power supply: up to 60 watts are available at the USB-C port, additionally two USB-A ports can be used. Thus the battery pack emits a maximum of 75 watts.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: Using Qualcomm's advanced Quick Charge 3.0 technology, PowerCore+ allows compatible devices to charge 85% faster. Recharges itself 2X as fast with the included wall charger.
- Fast-Charging Technology: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to provide universal full speed charging for non-Quick Charge devices, up to 3 amps per port.
The capacity is designed so that a MacBook Pro 13″ can be fully recharged once – or more often for smaller devices. So if you’re only charging one iPhone, you should be able to do so for about a week. The price is about $150. If you don’t want to exceed the magic $100 threshold, you can also choose the set called Anker PowerCore+ 26800. This set offers similar values, but is limited to 45 watts at the maximum charging power.