- Vintage Style: Capture the popular look of Edison bulbs, featuring a distinct glowing inner coil and transparent globe, with smart filament bulbs These retro-style LED smart bulbscombine the look and feel of simple vintage design with the power of Philips Hue smart lighting.
- Lifetime: 22 years or 25, 000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage)
- Previous Hue Customers: This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- Control Lights With Your Voice: Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth vintage smart lights directly with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). For the full Hue experience purchase the Philips Hue Hub (sold separately).
- Easy to Setup: Easy 2-step installation. Just screw in your Hue Bluetooth bulbs and download the Hue Bluetooth app to connect directly. Already have a Hue Hub. These lights connect to your Hue ecosystem through the Philips Hue App.
The display of the products was implemented with the affiliate-toolkit plugin.